All 43 art Reviews

Final Fight Final Fight

It feels unfinished. This is some amazing work but it's obvious that a lot more detail was put into the left character. The accents and details on his clothing and body are more actualized-- the highlights are sharper and his shadows are deeper; there's more realism to him. I absolutely love this, as I played the shit out of this game when I was a kid, but you need to finish it properly to get my 5 stars! :)

LuwyRock responds:

thank you very much for your criticism! True has more details guy! greetings from Argentina!!

Character Select! Character Select!

Hahaha, #5 looks like Conan O'Brien! :D

14hourlunchbreak responds:

We have a winner!

strange frog dude strange frog dude

This is just phenomenal. I have been showing everyone I know the speedpaint video as it just blows my mind how much of a grasp you have of colour theory and perspective. Just wow, man. Seriously amazing work. :)

for max for max

oh... my... god!!! it's the devil giving birth to my little pony! how did you know!?!?

berry animation berry animation

Hells yeah! Even better than the audio portal visualizations! :D lol, listening to a tune I'm working on and watching this and having my mind blown! Awesome stuff. :)

Food Food Food Food Food Food

aahahaahahahaha, oh god, I just lol'd so hard. seriously amazing two-panel, love how she's holding the stick in celebration (possibly to also keep herself up, lol)

WTD #48 Hand Turkey WTD #48 Hand Turkey

LOL

Really good stuff. I'd be pretty surprised too. :D What a kinky, slutty turkey. Oh, freakin' sweet-as, I get to be the first to make a joke about filling her with stuffing! Shit... ruined it! :d

BillPremo responds:

hahahaha

Cheers Cheers

hmm...

is this "full effect" you're speaking of akin to having an epileptic fit? Cause that's what the song makes me want to do.

I really like the colours but in terms of originality all I can say is....

Deadc4t

miki maus miki maus

dude, super creepy

Reminds me of the style of illustration in a book series from my childhood called "Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark" that used to scare the shit out of me. Really grotesque work, love it! :D

Pirates Island Pirates Island

new desktop wallpaper!

Thank you! :) Very subdued in tone, yet vivid in character. Really great collab work. :)