Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

fun game, long-term playability

I love that the radio looks like Domokun. Nice bit of cuteness amongst all the gore. ;)

Ninja Dog Ninja Dog

lol

can't wait for ninja dog 2: pigtails

The Sagittarian 2 The Sagittarian 2

always loved choose-your-own adventure books

and this is just as enjoyable. my only complaint is that the text is too light against the background. really rough on people with poorer vision. maybe darken it just a few shades? :)

Hyptosis responds:

I'll do that, thanks!

F*ck This Game F*ck This Game

Absolute craziness

I couldn't keep up with more than 3 or so games at once. Would take an octo-brain to handle this badboy! You should definitely add a high score leaderboard so people can see how their score fairs in relation to one another. Would add to the replay factor. :) Good stuff, man. Crazy, but good. :D

Charcoa1 responds:

There is high score tables, for the main game and each of the individual games; the scores are submitting, but I'm having a heap of trouble actually displaying the highscore tables in game... :(

Cloud Climber 2 Cloud Climber 2

Fun game! :)

Reminds me of doodle jump, I liked this. Dunno why the person below said stars were unobtainable, all you have to do is take a leap of faith! :D

Newgrounds Desktop Radio Newgrounds Desktop Radio

station selection seems buggy

To start, I'm using the online version in Firefox 3.5.9 and Flash Player v10,0,32,18.

I selected House, New Wave and Trance as my initial 3 stations. For some reason the first song that started playing was a Metal track. I checked stations and Goth and Heavy Metal were selected as well as the initial 3 picks.

I unchecked the two unwarranted stations and hit Listen Now and another Metal track came on. Now, don't get me wrong, I like Metal but it wasn't what I'd requested! :D I then tried to limit it to only New Wave and finally got no more Metal but I was still getting Trance and House.

So yeah, something seems a little off there, eh! :)

And, one thing that's bugging the heck outta me. Can you make the history automatically scroll when it gets to bottom of screen? Kinda annoying to have to either clear history or scroll down just to see what the track played previously was.

besides these, a great effort and nifty program. :) you've certainly awoken a lot of music zero-bombers though. ;) hoping to achieve their fame on the NG radio by voting down everyone else! :D ah, the lulz.

PoderOdunk responds:

Hmm, I'll look into that, thx for the review.

Air Pressure Air Pressure

great sociological experiment you have made! :D

this is fantastic. I love you guys. I've had more fun reading people's comments than I did playing the game. You have truly done something intuitive and insightful here.

Gluey Gluey

:) Oh my!

It's not often I review a flash game but I absolutely loved this.

I'm a big fan of pattern/logic games so this was really appealing to me. Especially since the physics allowed for a reaction-based application as well. You could use both planning and reflexes to achieve maximum scores, amazing combination. :)

The learning curve wasn't tough and the level difficulty ramped up accordingly. Honestly, I've been playing for an hour and still am not bored. :) Top notch game here, I really like it.

Infectonator! Infectonator!

so f'ing addictive

I am destined to get beat this damn game, damnit! DAMNIT!!!! Honestly, I just keep playing it over and over and over again in hopes that I'll finally infect the world.

STILL HAVEN'T DONE IT!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRGHHHHH!!!!!

So addictive, honestly, bloody brilliant. Such a simple concept and yet oh so much fun.

But yeah, I always seem to run outta time before afflicting the whole world. Little bit of luck just keeps eluding me. :P

Zombie Farm Zombie Farm