View Profile durn

All 19 Game Reviews

2 w/ Responses

fun game, long-term playability

I love that the radio looks like Domokun. Nice bit of cuteness amongst all the gore. ;)

lol

can't wait for ninja dog 2: pigtails

always loved choose-your-own adventure books

and this is just as enjoyable. my only complaint is that the text is too light against the background. really rough on people with poorer vision. maybe darken it just a few shades? :)

Hyptosis responds:

I'll do that, thanks!

Absolute craziness

I couldn't keep up with more than 3 or so games at once. Would take an octo-brain to handle this badboy! You should definitely add a high score leaderboard so people can see how their score fairs in relation to one another. Would add to the replay factor. :) Good stuff, man. Crazy, but good. :D

Charcoa1 responds:

There is high score tables, for the main game and each of the individual games; the scores are submitting, but I'm having a heap of trouble actually displaying the highscore tables in game... :(

Fun game! :)

Reminds me of doodle jump, I liked this. Dunno why the person below said stars were unobtainable, all you have to do is take a leap of faith! :D

great sociological experiment you have made! :D

this is fantastic. I love you guys. I've had more fun reading people's comments than I did playing the game. You have truly done something intuitive and insightful here.

:) Oh my!

It's not often I review a flash game but I absolutely loved this.

I'm a big fan of pattern/logic games so this was really appealing to me. Especially since the physics allowed for a reaction-based application as well. You could use both planning and reflexes to achieve maximum scores, amazing combination. :)

The learning curve wasn't tough and the level difficulty ramped up accordingly. Honestly, I've been playing for an hour and still am not bored. :) Top notch game here, I really like it.

so f'ing addictive

I am destined to get beat this damn game, damnit! DAMNIT!!!! Honestly, I just keep playing it over and over and over again in hopes that I'll finally infect the world.

STILL HAVEN'T DONE IT!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRGHHHHH!!!!!

So addictive, honestly, bloody brilliant. Such a simple concept and yet oh so much fun.

But yeah, I always seem to run outta time before afflicting the whole world. Little bit of luck just keeps eluding me. :P

zombies

I love zombies!

man, kids these days...

clearly not enough of the little punks that're ranking poorly have played 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Manhattan Project' for NES.

that game was futility to the max, this was a walk in the park in comparison.

classic gaming style here, all about timing, kiddies! learn the basics!

Life is fun, I like life.

37, Male